Personal Statement UAE is characterized among the top customer-centric personal statement writing services for being diligent towards the experience of clients. However, at times for several reasons, some disappointments can occur, resulting in clients looking forward to refunds, or revisions. In such cases, following terms and conditions might be implemented: Refund Policy:
- A refund shall be permitted within the following situations:
- The personal statement submitted to you was plagiarized,
- You were subjected to the payment twice due to an error from the payment company,
- The order wasn’t delivered on time,
- Delivered personal statement had language or grammatical errors.
A refund will not be permitted within the following situation(s):
If you fail to secure an admissionOrder Cancellation:
Unfortunately, with us there are no possibilities of order cancellation. However, if a client places an order cancellation request within 24 hours along with a genuine reason, the request might be catered. Free Revision Policy:
100% customer satisfaction is our utmost significant priority, and to achieve that we don't mind going the extra mile. Following are the condition(s) that need be satisfied in case one requires a free revision:
- The writer delivered you a personal statement, holding errors.
- The delivered admission essay had poor-quality language and grammar
- A client needs to state what areas require a free revision properly rather than dropping generic and baseless comments.
However, while making the free revision claim, the following things need to be kept marked:
- A certain set of requirements will be catered to at a time. This means one needs to wait until the first revision cycle has ended before making a new set of requirements.
- For revisions, a new deadline needs to be determined. A revision shall not be catered to within the previous deadline.
- Quick responses from clients are mandatory during the process.
- Revision request needs to be made by the client themselves rather than involving third parties in the process. If that happens, we reserve the right to cancel the refuse the request.